Over the past 4 years I’ve been fortunate enough to visit a wide range of different hotels, hostels, inns, B&B’s, and other types of accommodation.
Here you’ll be able to find reviews for many of the hotels I’ve stayed at throughout Europe and Canada.
I rate each hotel on a series of different factors.
- Check-In and Interior
- Room (size, layout, view, comfort, features, etc)
- Bathroom (amenities, features, etc)
- Parking and Accessibility
This way you can get a better idea of what you can expect if you’re planning to stay at one of these hotels in the future.
Why Work With Me?
Influencer marketing is continuing to have a large impact when it comes to promoting hotels and other types of accommodation, increasing their online exposure to a wider range of people, and getting more targeted and interest traffic to their websites.
Working with influencers and bloggers, such as myself, is a great way to get your hotel, B&B, resort, lodge, inn, or other property type introduced to a lot more people, rather than just relying on local searches and ranking websites like TripAdvisor or Booking.com
My audience is very interested in the content that I create, and this means that they’re much more likely to book their accommodation with one of the properties I recommend in my content, whether it’s a review, destination guide, or YouTube video, instead of booking something completely random that they found on their own.
My reviews and online digital content have brought tens of thousands of page-views to the various properties I’ve worked with, and the best part about it is that my content will be online for years to come, which makes it a long-term traffic generation stream for your hotel, B&B, inn, lodge, etc.
Feel free to take a look at the some of the different properties I’ve worked with and the type of content I’m able to provide:
- The Hotel Les Grillons in Talloires
- The Hotel du Jeu de Paume in Paris
- Les Bulles de Paris Hotel in Paris
- The Passage Hotel in Basel
- The Hotel Alpenblick in Bern
- The Unique Hotel Post in Zermatt
- The Wilden Mann in Lucerne
- The Hotel Des Balances in Lucerne
- The Hotel Kindli in Zurich
- The Charles Hotel in Munich
- The Derag Livinghotel am Viktualienmarkt in Munich
- The Hotel Henri in Hamburg
- The Landgasthof Lindenhof Hotel near Neuschwanstein
- The Historic Glocke Weingut und Hotel in Rothenburg
- The Hotel Weingut Meintzinger in Frickenhausen
- The Royal Ricc Hotel in Brno
- The Lindner Hotel Prague Castle in Prague
- The Hotel Savoy in Prague
- The Pentahotel in Prague
- The Miura Design Hotel in Celadna
- The Design Hotel Besidka in Slavonice
- The 25 Hours Hotel in Vienna
- The Hotel Beethoven in Vienna
- The Penz Hotel in Innsbruck
- The Hotel Grüner Baum in Hallstatt
- The Adoral Boutique Hotel in Rabac
- The Villa Dora in Kraljevica
- The Hotel Rotondo in Trogir
- The San Korana Private House in Plitvice
- The Chateau Bellevue in Quebec City
- The Auberge du Lac St. Pierre in Trois Rivieres
- The Hotel Le Crystal in Montreal
- Samuels Boutique Hotel in Goderich
- The Benmiller Inn & Spa in Goderich
- The Boutique Hotel Metro in London
- The Retro Suites Hotel in Chatham
- The Viamede Resort in Kawartha Lakes
- The Beachwood Resort in Lakefield
- The Iona Heights Inn in Cape Breton
- The Lunenburg Inn in Lunenburg
- The Apothic Inn in Amherst
- The Hearthstone Inn in Halifax
- The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Pittsburgh
- The Trumbull and Porter Hotel in Detroit
- The Inn at 97 Winder in Detroit
Here are a few photos I’ve taken from some of the different hotels I’ve visited.