As I’ve been travelling on-an-off for the past 4 years I’ve been fortunate enough to visit a wide range of different hotels, hostels, and other types of accommodation.
Here you’ll be able to find reviews for many of the hotels I’ve stayed at throughout Europe and Canada.
There are very few instances where I had a bad experience and for the most part these are some of the best hotels available in their respective location.
I rate each hotel on a series of different factors.
- Check-In and Interior
- Room (size, layout, view, comfort, features, etc)
- Bathroom (amenities, features, etc)
- Parking and Accessibility
This way you can get a better idea of what you can expect if you’re planning to stay at one of these hotels in the future.
- The Hotel Les Grillons in Talloires
- The Hotel du Jeu de Paume in Paris
- Les Bulles de Paris Hotel in Paris
- The Passage Hotel in Basel
- The Hotel Alpenblick in Bern
- The Unique Hotel Post in Zermatt
- The Wilden Mann in Lucerne
- The Hotel Des Balances in Lucerne
- The Hotel Kindli in Zurich
- The Charles Hotel in Munich
- The Derag Livinghotel am Viktualienmarkt in Munich
- The Hotel Henri in Hamburg
- The Landgasthof Lindenhof Hotel near Neuschwanstein
- The Historic Glocke Weingut und Hotel in Rothenburg
- The Hotel Weingut Meintzinger in Frickenhausen
- The Royal Ricc Hotel in Brno
- The Lindner Hotel Prague Castle in Prague
- The Hotel Savoy in Prague
- The Pentahotel in Prague
- The Miura Design Hotel in Celadna
- The Design Hotel Besidka in Slavonice
- The 25 Hours Hotel in Vienna
- The Hotel Beethoven in Vienna
- The Penz Hotel in Innsbruck
- The Hotel Grüner Baum in Hallstatt
- The Adoral Boutique Hotel in Rabac
- The Villa Dora in Kraljevica
- The Hotel Rotondo in Trogir
- The San Korana Private House in Plitvice
Here are a few photos I’ve taken from some of the different hotel I’ve visited.